Jun 2, 2008
I open it....
The French doors leading to our back decks are really hard to open. You have to lean into them with your shoulder or your hip and give them a little shove. I love that they stick - it makes it harder for Watson to escape outside. This morning while I was feeding Sophia, Watson tried and tried to open the back door. He had his hind side pushing on the door and said, "Mommy, it's stuck. Open it please." I told him that I couldn't get up since I was feeding Sophia but to keep trying. He stood there a minute thinking and turned around to face the door. He put his front side to the door and said, "Hmmmm.....I know.....I open it with my penis," as he pushed and pushed on the door with his front side. I thought I would fall off of the sofa from laughing so hard. He finally got the door open. Mission accomplished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment