Jun 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day
Today was a fun, low-key family day. We went to church, had lunch at Longhorn's then spent the day at home. Wes was in hog heaven because he could watch the U.S. Open and the NBA finals (championship, playoffs, whatever you call it). I was in hog heaven because I got a three hour nap (is this Mother's Day or Father's Day?) After a delicious dinner of bagels for Watson and me (can you tell that I "cooked"?) I took Watson to the pool. I hope Wes had a great relaxing day. Happy Father's Day! You are the best daddy in the whole world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, you're slacking off! You're almost as bad as me ;) It's been over a month since you posted. What, you busy or sumpin? That's Tucker's word... along with "nunderwear".
Love ya!
Post a Comment