Jun 1, 2008
Have a Pooey Day!
What is it with Sundays in my house? Wes left for work at o'dark-thirty this morning. My boys had sacked out early last night in our bed and I had time to watch what ever I wanted to watch on TV (Grey's Anatomy TiVo'ed)...in the quiet. Instead of waking Watson when I was ready to go to bed, I just went to sleep in Watson's room. Sophia coughed all night long so I never really enjoyed good sleep. Anyway, Watson woke me up this morning tugging on my arm and asking, "Where's Daddy? Get out of my bed, Mommy! Why are you in my bed Mommy? Where's Fia? Where's Daddy? Out of my bed, Mommy! Daddy at work? Daddy at work with Sammy? Sammy cut down those trees, Mommy. Saw was loud. Biiigggg trees. Get out of my bed Mommy. Where are my tadpoles? Where is my craw-crab? Cut on light to 'quarum Mommy. Crab in the creek? I want to go get him. Fia's wake Mommy." Sophia was awake indeed. I got moving and had everyone fed and happy. I let Watson run around without his diaper for just a bit (part of my new potty training plan) while I was getting ready for church. I thought I was keeping an eye on him but then he left the room and it became really quiet. I went to look for him and found a nice, steaming surprise on the laundry room floor. I searched through the house and found him in his bathroom trying to wash his poo covered hands. Poo was everywhere. He had managed to sit on the potty - the evidence was there. I think he was heading to the bathroom when it landed on the laundry room floor. I was livid, but what do you do? He tried. I had twenty minutes before I needed to leave, so I threw him in the tub to give him a good scrubbing, cleaned up the mess on the floor, finished getting myself ready and got Sophia up and dressed. We made it only a couple of minutes late. This potty training thing is for the birds. He may just wear a diaper until he is four. Naw, just kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Would you like another Medicintini?
ROFLOL! It's so nice to hear of others in the same boat! Sundays are always full of surprises, aren't they?
I always potty trained sans diaper,too, but the bms do take longer to master ;) Sarah used to disappear behind the couch whenever she had to do #2.
Can you say "Spot Shot"?
I know it is for the birds but I promise it will get better!!! Can you say consistency (and not of the presents)!?!
Post a Comment