"I got my first tooth last Thursday and another one over the weekend. My Mom's Morning Out teacher found my first tooth and told Mommy when she came to pick me up. I thought Mommy was going to cry. I suppose that she wanted to see it before anyone else. Anyway, I sure am glad that they popped through. My gums were killing me! See how happy I am in this picture? I could smile all day." - Sophia
Jun 9, 2008
First Tooth
"I got my first tooth last Thursday and another one over the weekend. My Mom's Morning Out teacher found my first tooth and told Mommy when she came to pick me up. I thought Mommy was going to cry. I suppose that she wanted to see it before anyone else. Anyway, I sure am glad that they popped through. My gums were killing me! See how happy I am in this picture? I could smile all day." - Sophia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That teacher needs some duct tape! There are things you just keep to yourself so you don't crush a mother!
Are you sure that's Sophia??? Her pics have always looked like Watson to me, but that looks just like a certain someone 30+ years ago!
Post a Comment