May 30, 2008
Guilt
Sophia had her six-month checkup yesterday with Dr. Ken. Wes took her because I had an appointment...I felt so guilty because I couldn't be there. Hopefully, Sophia will not remember that Mommy was absent for her shots. She weighs over 19 pounds now. She didn't feel very well the rest of the day and she woke up around three this morning with a fever. I stayed up for a while listening to her moan in her sleep. Those evil shots. I felt even more guilty when I left to go to work this morning knowing that she still didn't feel very well. It ruined my day actually. Thankfully, she was feeling better by this evening so we attended my neighbor's graduation party. It was a fun, fun party - they even had fireworks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
19 pounds!? Sarah was only 18 lbs. at one year, hee hee! Anna and Tucker were 20.
Love the pics. And Happy Bday if I didn't already tell you!
Post a Comment