May 22, 2008
Two Whoppers, Fries and Onion Rings Please
I stayed home today and Watson, Sophia and I met Wes for lunch at Burger King. I know, I know, not the most nutritious place but they have an indoor playground with tables right next to the slides. Anyway, we ordered Watson a Jr. Whopper combo and he ate it like he had not had anything to eat for a week (wasn't breakfast just three hours ago?). Then he started looking around the table at our food. Wes handed over his extra cheeseburger that he had ordered for himself and Watson ate it, too, along with some of Wes' onion rings. How does our two-year-old eat more than his daddy? Maybe it's time to ration cheeseburgers in our house. His pants are getting a little tight.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's amazing what they can eat! At one year Sarah could put away 2 plates of food before we finished our first. And yes, breakfast WAS just 3 hours ago. Mine are usually saying they're hungry sooner than that! I feel like I spend all day feeding people. I could get a lot done if they just didn't have to eat. Hee Hee!
Post a Comment