May 4, 2008

Sophia's Dedication

Today, we celebrated Sophia's Baby Dedication with family and friends. I would like to send a special thanks to everyone who shared our day with us. We were so happy to have Aunt Martha and Uncle Joe and Aunt Frieda travel all the way from Florida to join us for this special event. Watson was extra tickled to see Uncle Joe. "Let's go Joe," he says when he is ready to go somewhere. I think he believes that Uncle Joe lives at GiGi's because every time we go visit GiGi, he looks for Uncle Joe and asks where he is. I tell him that Uncle Joe is at his own house in Florida, but I don't think he understands. I think we will have to go visit his house for it to sink in.

Sophia did great during church. I suppose that I expected her to cry since she doesn't particularly care for commotion and it was her naptime. It helped that the Baby Dedication part was at the beginning of the service. She is such a good baby. Watson was sitting in the balcony and he got so excited when he saw us at the front of the church with Sophia. We eventually had to take him to his class, but he enjoyed "big church" for a little while.

No comments: