Nov 21, 2008

Tales from Preschool

Today Wes and I had the honor of attending Watson's Thanksgiving party at preschool. I just had to go since I was feeling very guilty for not attending the Halloween party. I was quite impressed that Hayley, his teacher, had all of the kids sitting quietly at the table when we walked in. How did she do that? Turns out that Watson has offered up some very entertaining stories lately. He told his teacher that his Dad likes to drink wine. I think the story went something like this:
Watson: My Dad likes to drink wine.
Teacher: He does?
Watson: Yeah. Him does. Do you like to drink wine?
Teacher: Well, yes sometimes.
Watson: I don't like it. It's for grownups.
Good answer son and thanks for leaving your Mom out of this one.
We have been working on the potty training and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Watson went to the potty for his teacher today. He told her earlier this week that he did not need to go potty because his pee-pee was in his balls. Yet another good answer from my two-year-old.

No comments: