Nov 30, 2008
Bye-Bye Diapers
It has been quite a week, but I think we've done it. Watson is officially potty-trained. Hallelujah!!! We have bribed and pleaded but I think he just decided that it was time. A couple of months ago, we bought a big tractor and told him that he could have it when he got rid of his diapers. I made a poster for the bathroom door so he could get a sticker everytime he pooped in the potty. We offered M&M's (one for pee-pees, two for poo-poos). We put Goldfish in the potty so he could pee on them. We let him pee off the deck. We read him "Everyone Poops", a funny little book about how everything that eats poops. I don't know what worked, but I sure am happy that we have moved on to this new stage. How much are we going to save in diapers? He got his tractor today. We put it on the potty so he could find it first thing in the morning. Everybody is happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment